Arrange a Viewing

At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga.


Terms & Conditions

A) Non-refundable – Low rate: 30% of the total cost, will be charged as a prepayment, during your reservation. The rest 70%, will be paid on arrival with cash or credit card. In case of no-show, modification or cancellation, the total cost (100%)  of the reservation will be charged.

B) Free cancellation: 30% of the total cost will be charged as a prepayment, during your reservation. You can cancel for free until 30 days before arrival. For later cancellation or modification, 50% of the total cost will be charged. In the case of non-show, 100% of the reservation will be charged.

House Rules

1. Check in from 13:00 to 22:00. Early check-in, only upon request and availability. For late arrivals please inform us in advance.

2. Check out until 11:00 am.

3. Respect the neighbors and the property.

4. Pets are allowed only upon request and special conditions. Contact us for details.

5. Smoking is allowed at outdoor areas only (balcony etc ..).

6. Non-residents are not allowed in the rooms.

7. No parties allowed.

8. All amenities are provided for use in the room and premises only and should be kept in good condition. You may not “borrow” amenities for usage outside the property.

9. Please keep the place clean. Do not throw rubbish in communal areas. Do not keep rubbish in the room. Dispose of them in the garbage bin provided in the property.

10. Return the things you’ve used in its original place, before your departure.

11. Please make sure each time, you have switched off all electric appliances before you leave the house. (A/C, TV, Cooker, Lights etc….)

12. Most importantly, inform us immediately, if there is anything we can do to make your stay more comfortable.

Our aim is to provide you with a safe and enjoyable stay.